The Montessori Method
The Montessori Method is uniquely designed to harness the tremendous capacity of young children to absorb their surroundings. Unlike traditionally rigid programs, the Montessori Method is an alternative approach to teaching and learning that allows children to experience the satisfaction of independence while developing their intellectual, physical, and social skills.
What Makes Alpine Montessori Work?
Why Choose Alpine Montessori?
- Robust academic foundation delivered in a nurturing environment
- Tailored focus on the social and emotional growth of each child
- Tenured faculty with an average experience of 10+ years
- Low student/ teacher ratio to enhance development
- Self-directed learning to encourage growth
- Child-sized tools to promote mastery of various skills
- Flexible before/after care for ultimate safety and support
- Long-standing reputation of 25+ years in and around Oak Ridge