The Montessori Method
The Montessori Method is an approach to teaching and learning that recognizes the tremendous capacity of very young children to absorb the environment of their immediate world. Our classroom is prepared so that children can experience the satisfaction of concentration and independent work while developing the intellectual, social, and physical skills that make life engaging.
What Makes Alpine Montessori Work?
Why Choose Alpine Montessori?
- Strong academics delivered in a warm and nurturing environment
- Focus on the critical social and emotional growth of each child
- Tenured faculty with many teachers with us for 10+ years
- Low student teacher ratios to enhance the development of each child
- The program encourages children to learn/grow at their own pace
- Long-standing school serving Oak Ridge area for over 25 years
- Before/after care available